The Brainy Almsman

Beggars (Almsman) are those people who are just lazier than me. I don't feel any laziness to work, but they don't even want to work, that's the reason i hate them. I never ever give them a single penny.

The above statement was being followed very strictly till yesterday.

Yesterday I saw a beggar with a difference, so I paid him 5Rs., well the cost does not matter here. Everyone in my family was shocked to see me paying a beggar. They might have thought that when in this holy world did I become good. Everyone after reading the first few lines will think that way.

Now the truth is that, I did not pay the beggar by any sympathy or empathy. It was because of the place that he was begging, I gave him the money. I have seen a lot of beggars in temples, bus stops and other place, but have never ever in my whole life I have seen a beggar outside the ATM. At that place no one can say 'I don't have money', I think that's why he came over there. I appreciated his INTELLIGENCE. He is one of his kind. But I forgot to praise him for his thinking ability.

People I think it is time for us to think and act better, coz even beggars are becoming intelligent day by day.

Comments

  1. Sunil....awesome post. u noe wat, it's not only the beggars intelligence but also your interpretation of his intelligence !!!!!!

    but i never give them money...i dont think any difference between us n them !!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there is no much difference between us and them, only thing is they are free to move anywhere and do anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude while going next time to ATM call me so that i can feel free to ask Treat form you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.... I donate only to intelligent Beggars.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..