Me the Pirate Master

Arrrrrrrrrrr.....

Hello my fellow sailors.

From today onwards I will be the self proclaimed 'Pirate Master'. I won the second place in a treasure hunt that happened on 31-07-08 in Infosys (MFG).

My team: Me, Sumit, Sudeep, Rajneesh and Kailash.

It had been a hard week for me till thursday, but from that day it has been all good. Treasure hunt was really amazing, coz I had not been participating in any kind of event from some 4 years. After a long break this was an awesome one, and that too my team won.

This has become a lifetime remembering experience. The start was a bit delayed coz my team was not willing to come. Then it was all smooth, we just ran around the whole of the infy campus, bangalore. We just lost to the team which won the first place by just giving one wrong answer. Then at the end we cycled our way to the final destination in a heavy rain, this was the best part of the whole event.

At the end we realized that treasure is not the important thing in this event. It was the team work and the joy that we had in our hectic schedule, that will last in our memory.

Well now I am ready for some more treasure. Bring it on...

Comments

  1. I hope ur nxt treasure will be phase II, hope it will be as exciting n thrilling as treasure hunt !!!!!!

    As usual u'll get a "cup" for ur performance which is too large to hold coffee and too small to hold beer :-)

    As u said, it'll again be a good experience for in ur travel !!!! ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup the "cup" is too large for a coffee and too small for a beer!!!

    But my next treasure is in Phase II???

    Nooooo.... I am already bored of doing the same thing!!! I am hoping 4 a new technology....

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r hoping for things to happen around ?????????


    well.....WELCOME TO SOFTWARES !!!! THINGS HAPPEN LIKE THIS ONLY !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am here to make an impact!!!!

    Things will go as I want!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..