Origin of my Gnome (Before the First)

Sayings and quotes are made by the great people who actually put their experience in it. But for me it is something which comes out of the blue. I always wanna be one of them.

I always come up with things like these, my family is the one who gets them first. They are kind of fed up with my thinking. One of my friend said that I had a fan following for my quotes, I don't care if it is 1 or 2. This "Origin of my Gnome" series is for them. Well for all the others, it will just give u a brief idea about how I think. Also this series for me is not to forget the origins of all my status lines in my IMs and social network sites.

Another series in my blog has started....

Comments

  1. We aren't bored of your quotes.. I was just kidding.. I never thought you take it that seriously.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. me threee!!!! I was also just kidding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..