Birthday -- is another day???

Aaahhhh…
Oh, it's one crazy day… oh!!
How can I describe the way I feel? Fuckin' great!!
Ok, let me see…
How can I begin???
 
Birthday was just another day that actually tell that we are actually towards our end! Well who the heck cares about the future, coz today is my birthday. YAY....
 
Ufff, a day which I will never ever forget, even with a memory loss... ;)
The craziness started when my dad fed me with the sweet early morning.
Then for office I wore a all black dress, which was for the first time... :)
My small group of friends (BT, Yesh and Uncle) gave me gifts and bums, never in my wildest dreams expected that...
Then during the celebration I was given a cake pack for my head fully by Anirudh, well that was so sudden even before I could think or blink it was all over. By the way the cake was really good... :D
For my surprise, I even had to cut the cake at home. The best cake that I ever had.... hmmmmmm, just thinkin' about it makes my mouth watery!

Thanks people for making me realize that Birthday is not just another day but it is the day; my day!!

Comments

  1. Belated Birthday Wishes Sunil!!!


    Hope you had a rocking day and have a Successful year ahead

    May all your dreams come true... :)

    ~Radhika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..