Origin of my Gnome - 2

"To see the ground if I have to fall, then I would rather take the ground and put it on the wall"

This is a special saying as it has one of the most weirdest origin. One night, I was explaining my mom how and why did I trim my mustache. I cut those hairs which were perpendicular to my face so that when I look down I don't see my mustache hairs.

She explained why most of my mustache hairs was perpendicular, coz I never even bow down to GOD. That's when I was thinking about a sentence which would counter her dialogue. This thing came up to my mind, If I have to bow down to look at the ground then I would put the ground on the wall. Then after a few modification to get the rhyme, it actually took this form.

Well ground or GOD or anything, I will never ever bow down until and unless I am wrong...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..