Origin of my Gnome - 3

"Living extremely happily for a day is always better than living for 100 years satisfied"

One day me and a friend of mine were traveling back home from office. We usually discuss on many things, at that point there came this topic of my health. I usually don't care about my health, as long as I am happy. Her complain was the same that I don't care about my health, instead I just sit in front of the computer for long hours. This is what most of my well-wishers say that I have to care about my health more than just enjoying in front of computer.

I just wanted a strong line or the so called punch dialogue, so this is the thing which came to my mind. When people speak about the words like living, dying, enjoying, etc., the quote actually becomes strong. So I thought for a while and then came up with this.

Because of this quote itself I wrote the previous post (Family). Lot of my readers might be confused with the things that I have said in that post. Hope this at least gives some background on why I wrote it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..