Origin of my Gnome - 1

"Rules never rules the Ruler"

This is the first gnome that came into my mind. I was always fascinated by the words like king, rules and ruler (the one who makes the rules).

My Idea was that the one who actually writes down the rules, never writes it such that it would harm himself. This was the original form of this gnome.

So to add some rhyme to it I modified it like the above. Many who reads this always says that this thing is grammatically wrong. It should be Rules never rule the ruler or Rule never rules the ruler. But since its rhyme gets disrupted I will not change it.

Remember if you hate to follow the rules, then the only way out is to become the ruler...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..