Family - An Enigmatic Bond...

Let me apologize to begin with, let me apologize for what I am about to write. This is the most genuine feeling; actually writing this is harder than it seems, somehow I finally wrote it.

Family basically means a group of kindred or closely related individuals.

I always follow this 'Living extremely happily for a day is always better than living for 100 years satisfied'. Whenever I discussed this with friends all they ask is, do you know what will happen to your family after you? Well, I never gave them a honest reply, instead I would just give a smile. Now here is the reply for this question.

This reply is pretty harsh, so if you don't wanna read you can stop now. I really don't care about my family after my death. The only help one can provide to their family after one's death is financial help. Well after one's disappearance, one can actually help the family
financially for a month, 6 month, 1 year or at the max 2 years. One in a million can help the family for ever. After that it is up to them to take care of themselves. We middle class people can help our family for only a year at the max. Most of them wont accept this, as this shit is hard to swallow.

After this reply most of you will get a wrong idea about my feelings to my family. Family for me is an unique bond which cannot be explained so easily. For all those simpletons who have got a wrong idea about me, here is what I actually feel about my family. If giving up my life could help my family even a single bit, I would not give a second thought.

Comments

  1. Diplomatic way of expressing the view could be :
    As per me, anyone who is ‘Six feet Under’ would have no intelligence to be connected to their past. Imagining about it now, all someone could plan is to make their family filled with abundance of everything which also includes a financial assistance. Very few could make it up to provide a long lasting financial support post their life. With the present economic scenario, common man could not imagine of aiding the family for more than an year or two.


    Though I hold an altogether different perception altogther,thought of rephrasing your thoughts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well nice piece of writing skill that you have got... :)

    Lemme try to write things politely from next time onwards.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..